The Art of Privacy Video Series
OneTrust DataGuidance is proud to present The Art of Privacy, a new video series exploring key privacy and data protection concepts with commentary from industry-leading voices.
In The Art of Privacy, privacy experts unpack privacy principles, fundamental terminology, and critical processes whilst delivering practical guidance and highlighting the benefits and challenges found within each topic.
The new animated video series delves into the views of industry-leading professionals on a range of matters through analyses of the most important processes associated with privacy and data protection. Each episode delivers clear and digestible information surrounding privacy essentials as well as expert interpretation of the data protection principles that privacy professionals should be thinking about.
Episodes in the series include:
- Privacy by Design with Eduardo Ustaran, Partner at Hogan Lovells
- Data Minimisation with Oana Ducuță, Data Protection Officer at 2Checkout
- Building Trust with Matthias Glatthaar, Head of Data Privacy and Digital at Migros-Genossenschafts-Bund
- Privacy Risk Frameworks with Alexandra Ross, Director Global Privacy & Data Security Counsel at Autodesk
- Building Blocks for Global Compliance with Dan Or-Hof, Founder and Owner at Or-Hof Law
- Accountability with the GDPR with Petruta Pirvan, Data Privacy Professional and Counsel
- How to Effectively Perform a PIA with Roobi Alam, VP of Privacy & Compliance at OpenText
- More episodes coming soon!