Denmark: Datatilsynet publishes cookie guide
- a positive action must have taken place in order for consent to be deemed valid;
- there must be clear information regarding the purpose and expiration of the cookies;
- consent must be obtained before cookies are set;
- users must be able to easily withdraw their consent;
- only necessary cookies can be set before consent has been obtained;
- consent must be documented; and
- any alternative legal bases used for the subsequent processing of personal data should be stated in the cookies declaration/privacy notice.