Schrems II - Third Country AssessmentBack
Schrems II - Third Country Assessment
- There is a requirement in place.
- Click to view information for additional detail.
- There is no requirement in place.
- Applicable Law
- Human rights law
- Authority access law
- Legal bases for access
- Other limits on access
- Authority Functions
- Oversight mechanisms
- Legal remedies data subjects
- Legal remedies organisations
- Overseas subjects
- International commitments
- Further information
Continue reading on DataGuidance with:
Free MemberLimited Articles
Create an account to continue accessing select articles, resources, and guidance notes.
Already have an account? Log in