July 08, 2022|
Events & Webinars
Understanding the New CPRA Draft Regulations & the ADPPA
Create a free account to access. Already a member?Log In.
With the new CCPA/CPRA regs out and a draft federal law making its way through the US Congress, it is clear that even companies that are mostly prepared regarding their CCPA compliance still have work to do.
In this webinar, privacy expert, Odia Kagan, Partner and Chair of GDPR Compliance and International Privacy at Fox Rothschild LLP explained what is new in the draft CPRA regulations and the American Data Privacy and Protection Act (ADPPA) and the key considerations for companies that may be impacted.
Watch the recording to learn:
- Why organizations need to conduct a necessary analysis before any personal data collection and use
- How the new regulations and the ADPPA upped the ante for clarity of disclosures
- Understand the importance of re-analyzing your design and UX
- Why organizations need to prioritize their data retention plan and any sensitive information that is collected; and
- Why organizations must take a closer look at their supply chain and their associated agreements
- [Infographic] US Privacy in 2023 Comparison
- [Legal Guide] Comprehensive Guide to Comparing US Privacy Laws
- [Blog] CCPA vs. CPRA: What's Changing?
- [Blog] The Ultimate Guide to US Privacy Laws
- [News] CPPA Announces Draft Regulations for CCPA
- [Insight] ADPPA - Road to a US Federal Privacy Law
- [OneTrust Webinar Series] Join The US Privacy Masterclass