Colorado Joins US Privacy Landscape with New Law
The Colorado Governor has signed the privacy bill, SB 21-190, otherwise known as the Colorado Privacy Act (CPA), with an enforcement date of July 1, 2023. Following the Virginia ‘CDPA’ and California ‘CCPA’, Colorado joins the US Privacy Landscape with comprehensive privacy law.
Watch OneTrust DataGuidance and an expert panel discuss the details of the new Colorado Privacy Law (CPA), the implications for organizations and their obligations under the law, and measures to consider to comply with the new law.
Webinar: Colorado Joins US Privacy Landscape With New Law
- The nature of the new Colorado Privacy Act (CPA) and how it will impact organizations
- How the CPA compares to other US Privacy Laws, like the CCPA and CDPA
- How this law impacts organizations and the steps they should take to ensure compliance
Further Resources on the Colorado Privacy Act:
- OneTrust DataGuidance News: Colorado: Personal data privacy bill signed into law by Governor
- OneTrust DataGuidance Portal: Colorado Privacy Act
- OneTrust Blog: Colorado Privacy Act (CPA) Signed Into Law