Artificial Intelligence: The Regulatory Landscape and Ongoing Developments
The intersection of Artificial Intelligence (‘AI’) and data protection is fast becoming one of the most important challenges and areas of opportunity for organizations around the world.
Join OneTrust DataGuidance and our panel of experts as we explore the AI regulatory landscape including the latest guidelines from supervisory authorities, AI principles and challenges, as well as looking ahead to potential and expected developments.
Among other things, we’ll be discussing:
- Current legislative and regulatory requirements
- The EU White Paper on Artificial Intelligence and related initiatives
- Convention 108+ and the perspective of the Council of Europe
- Recommendations from supervisory authorities, including the ICO
- Key risks and practical solutions for organizations
- How discussions of AI are expected to progress