OneTrust DataGuidance offers an unparalleled global data protection platform that gives professionals the confidence to make the right decision about compliance; saving time, minimising costs and mitigating risks. OneTrust DataGuidance is an invaluable service for assessing risk, and understanding and practising global compliance.
Detailed Position Description
The role is a full time position, working from 9:00am to 6:00pm and based in Old Street/Shoreditch/Hoxton, London.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and monitor global data protection developments
- Research and index data protection materials for designated countries
- Lead and/or assist Analyst team with topic-specific compliance projects
- Create and maintain relationships with recognised experts
- Write news stories covering latest data protection developments
- Commission exclusive content for DataGuidance
- Attend national/international events and represent DataGuidance
Qualification and experience requirements
- Minimum 2:1 degree in law, politics and other humanities-based degrees
- Previous privacy / data protection experience / knowledge
- Great attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Great team-player and able to work independently when needed
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Proactive, motivated and confident
Preferred qualities & experience
- CIPP Certified
- Legal research experience
- Computer literacy in content management systems. Able to learn new computer programs quickly
- Previous editorial experience
- Language skills
Application Submission Information
Apply via CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Please read our privacy statement before submitting your application.