DataGuidance by OneTrust and Hogan Lovells LLP recently hosted a webinar on ‘Nevada Privacy Law: What It Means and What to Do’.
A new US privacy law is making headlines. Nevada has passed a privacy law of their own and with an effective date of October 1, 2019, the state has given organisations less than five months to prepare. While the law shares similarities to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), granting consumers the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information, there are significant differences that you should know. In this webinar, we will outline the law and explain the steps you should take to help your organisation comply.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Who the law impacts and requirements for compliance
- How Nevada’s law compares to the CCPA
- Operational implications to your business
- The value of DataGuidance regulatory tracking and privacy research
- How OneTrust and DataGuidance by OneTrust help organisations like yours comply