DataGuidance, the market leader in data privacy compliance, is looking for a dynamic Junior Privacy Analyst to join its vibrant content team. We are looking for an organised individual with attention to detail, great analytical skills, capable of multi-tasking and problem solving.
Detailed Position Description
The role is a full time position, working from 9:30am to 5:30pm and based in Old Street/Shoreditch/Hoxton, London.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and monitor global data protection developments
- Research and index data protection materials for designated countries
- Lead and/or assist Analyst team with topic-specific compliance projects
- Create and maintain relationships with recognised experts
- Write news stories covering latest data protection developments
- Commission exclusive content for DataGuidance
- Attend national/international events and represent DataGuidance
DataGuidance offers an unparalleled global data protection platform that gives professionals the confidence to make the right decision about compliance; saving time, minimising costs and mitigating risks.
DataGuidance is an invaluable service for assessing risk, and understanding and practising global compliance.
Qualification and experience requirements
- Minimum 2:1 degree in law, politics and other humanities-based degrees
- Previous privacy / data protection experience / knowledge
- Great attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Great team-player and able to work independently when needed
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Proactive, motivated and confident
Preferred qualities & experience:
- CIPP Certified
- Legal research experience
- Computer literacy in content management systems. Able to learn new computer programs quickly
- Previous editorial experience
- Language skills
Application Submission Information
Apply via CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Please read our privacy statement before submitting your application.