DataGuidance, the market-leading, data privacy SaaS platform, is hiring an International Business Executive, to support its global expansion.
This is your chance to join a fast-growing B2B sales team, with a global client-base, cutting-edge products and big ambitions.
DataGuidance offers fantastic opportunities for intelligent, driven people who want to grow their careers quickly, to become respected business partners of the biggest organisations in the world.
• Opportunities for international travel
• Merit-based compensation system
• The chance to contribute to the growth of a data-orientated business
• Creating positive, mutually-beneficial relationships with privacy professionals worldwide
• Booking meetings with leaders in the data privacy community
• Managing the full sales cycle, including hitting ambitious sales targets
With exceptional support and training, you will be:
• Arranging and attending meetings with decision-makers at multinational organisations
• Traveling to conferences and meetings, both in the UK and worldwide
• Exceeding expectations and striving to improve
• Target-driven, confident and self-motivated
• Great with people, friendly, someone that enjoys making new contacts
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
Apply Today – Send a CV and a short cover letter (0.5 – 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
An interest in data, technology and the world economy, PLUS an ability to cite recent developments in data privacy (e.g. recent data breaches, GDPR, Privacy Shield), would be an advantage.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.