What is the job?
The position is for a member of the OneTrust DataGuidance Research Team which requires an individual with legal expertise who can draft and edit regulatory updates and legal interpretations of the law. The individual will also be responsible for applying their legal research skills to create and harmonise content across the DataGuidance by OneTrust Platform.
• Proofreading, editing and formatting materials to conform with house style.
• Researching and monitoring global data protection developments.
• Researching and indexing data protection materials for designated countries.
• Assisting the Privacy Analyst team with topic-specific compliance projects.
• Participating fully in all news and content meetings.
• Contributing to the ongoing development of written content available on DataGuidance.
Qualification and experience requirements
• Minimum 2:1 degree in law, politics or any other humanities-based degrees.
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Previous editorial experience.
• Legal research experience.
• Great team-player and able to work independently when needed.
• Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong organisation and time management skills.
• Proactive, motivated and confident.
• Previous privacy / data protection knowledge.
• Computer literacy in content management systems.
• Language skills.
Who are we?
OneTrust DataGuidance is the world’s most in-depth and up-to-date privacy and security regulatory research platform, powered by more than twenty years of global privacy law research with a contributor network of 500 privacy lawyers and 20+ in-house legal researchers. Hundreds of global privacy laws and over ten thousand additional resources are mapped into DataGuidance by OneTrust to provide in-depth research, information, and perspectives on the ever-evolving world of global privacy regulations.
Organisations need actionable information to monitor and manage the complex legal and regulatory environments across privacy, security, and third-party risk compliance. OneTrust DataGuidance is a dynamic regulatory research platform that gives organisations the tools they need to make the right decisions when building a successful compliance program.
OneTrust DataGuidance provides a suite of privacy solutions designed to help you monitor regulatory developments, mitigate risk, and achieve global compliance – with focused guidance around core topics, comparative cross-border charts, a daily customized news service, and expert analysis, OneTrust DataGuidance provides industry leading solutions to design and support your entire privacy program.
We can be found online at www.dataguidance.com.
What you will gain from joining OneTrust DataGuidance
You can expect tremendous professional development, an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate, and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We welcome constructive criticism and are open-minded to new ideas wherever they come from. We have high-expectations to support each other and deliver on our mutual commitments to succeed as a team.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
You must be eligible to work in the UK.